Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some Things About Me


1. How are you? I am doing pretty well, thank you.

2. Who was the last person you hugged? Tim Bullock and I shared a sweet embrace.

3. Look to your left, what do you see? A chair and a wall. I'm sure this question elicits a lot of exciting responces, "Wow! I see some exciting stuff to my left!"

4. Last person you argued with? I honestly don't know. I agree with people immediately, while I am in the way with them.

5. Whats your favorite film? I have a very hard time choosing just one. But I watched Groundhog Day recently, and it made me feel awesome about my life, and about everything in the world.

6. Song that always makes you sad? Into the West by Annie Lennox makes me feel totally depressed. It is probably because it is tied up with all the emotions I felt when Bilbo went away.

7. What did you last laugh about? Last night I laughed and laughed while I watched Groundhog Day. I could feel my life improving with every minute.

8. Date someone older or younger? Love knows no bounds. I will go on a date with the first decrepit old woman that tickles my fancy. And I will give her a french kiss.

9. Whats the first thing you look for in a girl? A strong testimony, and REALLY HUGE breasts.

10. If you're still in school, what's your favorite class? I really like Ballroom Dance. And I am going to look beautiful sweeping across the floor in a fancy dress.

11. Did you take Piano lessons? I took piano lessons long enough to learn enough songs to drive you out of your mind if there is a piano in your house.

12. Most frequent song played? I will play The Can-Can and Turkey in the Straw right in your face without stopping until your eardrums explode.

13. Do you play video games? if so, which is your favorite? I would love to play more, but I don't play them very much at all. I've had a really great time playing Little Big Planet with Bridger lately.

14. What are you listening to right now? The room is completely vacant of any noise.

15. Who did you last have a sleepover with? Elizabeth Leavitt. We ate popcorn, we had pillow fights, we rode our sleeping bags down the stairs. Oh the fun we had. Bridger and I have been having a perpetual slumber party for months. We tickle each other to sleep every night.

16. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? I used to love watching Yu-Gi-Oh! It was like watching Pokemon for big kids. Then I realized it was more like watching Pokemon for the same demographic as Pokemon. That did not stop me.

17. Are you happy with your life right now? Groundhog Day made me feel like everything is going to work out great.

18. In Chess, do you use your queen early? I wouldn't want to give any future chess opponents an edge. If you challenge me in chess, I will make your life miserable for 30 minutes, I swear. A queen used late is a queen wasted, that's what I always say.

19. Who was the last person you texted? Phil.

20. Who do you live with? Bridger Winegar and Dan Kennard

21. Do you like living with them? They are really swell.

22. Are you in love? No chance, no way, I won't say it no, no!

23. Do you remember how you were 3 years ago? I was this really awesome guy.

24. When was the last time you lied? I have never told a lie. Funny how George Washington will always be remembered for never telling a lie, instead of being known for cutting down cherry trees like a total jerk. I could do that. I could flatten someone's tires, and when confronted: "Yes, I flattened your tires. Are you impressed by my honesty?"

25. Abortion or adoption? We must abort all the children! How do we expect to eliminate all babies by simply shuffling them around? How can we expect to win the War on Babies? Babies aren't going to just go away! It's time to get tough on babies now.

26. Would you live on another planet if it were possible? As long as it was the coolest planet ever.

27. Are your lips chapped? My lips are silky smooth and delicious.

28. Would you do drugs? I will take any drug I can take legally. I love drugs with all my heart, and if I can get a prescription for any narcotic/painkiller, I will cherish the time I will spend in the ensuing stupor. Even Nyquil makes me feel awesome. I look forward to every sickness that justifies the use of Nyquil.

29. Do you know any foreign languages? I have spent a lot of time in the last year and a half pretending to understand Spanish. My teacher speaks in Spanish almost exclusively, and I nod my head and keep an intelligent look on my face.

30. Any last words? No last words, except for these ones.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I enjoyed reading this so much. Wow.

Bridger W. said...

Great job as usual. I'm glad you've come to terms with Yu-Gi-Oh.

Melissa said...

There wasn't a question here that I didn't enjoy.