Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Halloween Movie You've Been Dying to See

Every year, my friend Jon makes a short film for Halloween. This Halloween I was able to be in his movie. Since this is my second short-film appearance this year (for the first, click here), I'm hoping to star in at least one more so I can start releasing the Craig Blake DVD Collection. I need you to all start thinking about movies you could make for me to be in.
Again, I always hesitate to post videos because I feel people see a video and think, "I have no time to watch this video." But follow your heart, and I think you'll find that you do have time for this video. Plus, you get to be exposed to Craig... ACTING! It's like all your wildest dreams are coming true.

Warning: This is not a comedy. This is serious stuff. Wipe that smile off your face.



Final Notes:
- I suggest watching this film in full screen. But what do I know?
- I mispronounce one word in this short movie. I don't think you will be able to tell.
- Go ahead and vote on the loosely-related poll! To the right, down, and straight on 'til morning.

4 comments:

keviN said...

at first you came across to me as an upgraded version of Michael Cera, but then it got all serious. very cool!

also enjoyed the other movie. you do good work - now all you need is some hidden recording of yourself cussing out one of the key grips or something and you'll have official star status.

Sara Soda said...

I'm loving the Shaun of the Dead reference on the poll... oh, and don't forget to kill Phillip. Thanks.

Bridger W. said...

I'm hoping for a spin-off consisting solely of a gal hanging out of a car window and shooting things for a half hour.

jaime said...

Craig I think you are an amazing actor and if you decide you don't want to be a silly lawyer, you could have a promising career in Hollywood.

Ps- I think my part was too small! This movie needs more meeeeee!!!