Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Launching Myself Into Stardom

Well everyone, like I said two posts ago, I have a small series of songs. Up to this point I've kept them closely guarded, but I've decided to let people hear them if they'd like to. So here are two other songs I finished pretty recently. Hopefully they make you feel at least like $100 bucks.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you are on Myspace, but at the suggestion of my friend Bridger, I have opened a Myspace musicians page. I will be famous in no time. Feel free to look me up there, add me as a friend, and do everything in your power to ensure I am eventually a wealthy rock star. The link is here - http://www.myspace.com/craigblake

Once again, these are both Craig Blake originals. I really hope you like them.

1. X-Ray Vision



2. Footprint

7 comments:

keviN said...

DOOOOD!! Craig, these songs are ridiculously AWESOME. good to hear your excellent writing and musicing abilities coming together in such a way that produces a result far from suck.

once you're famous, you have to promise you'll do a song, featuring me. i can throw down a mean freestyle these days on the mic. haha..

again, awesome stuff!

Bridger W. said...

As your self-appointed manager, I took the liberty to buy you several flashy costumes for the 73-city tour I've booked. You're gonna be a star!

Zane and Cami said...

Holy cow Craig! Where the crap did this come from. It has obviously been too long since we've chatted-your songs are awesome and I'm extremely impressed. Can't wait for the album;)

Rebekah said...

Can I be part of your entourage when you become famous?

Seneca said...

You are brilliant! Really. really.

ROXY MARJ said...

CRAIG!

Your songs are awesome!!!!
Trying to convince Jon to make another movie. I have a couple ideas...one of which is about peeping toms! you should write a song for this!

My magic fingers are now wisking a spell over you and your answer is YES! HA! Works every time!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Thanks Roxy (and everyone else who said nice things), and I think that's a swell idea. Your magic fingers have sold me.